What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide that teaches you to build an indomitable grip
- The exact progression I used to take me from failing to tear half a deck to tearing a deck into four pieces in six seconds.
- One of the best hip-strengthening drills you will ever find: Pile on the plates and up your squat by 50 pounds soon enough.
- This has been called the No. 1 movement for greater forearm development and strength by one of history’s greatest coaches.
- How to do the three most important dumbbell lifts in the world to develop impressive explosive power and lock-tight grip.
- Three training exercises you will not find anywhere else that will add many pounds of thick muscle to your arms and back.
- How to legitimately tear a deck of plastic coated poker cards using hand strength. No magic tricks — just pure power.
- Here it is, the best lift you’ve never heard of: Add this to your program and see 20 percent more upper back strength.
- How to position the deck. Many attempt to emulate me here, but nearly all fail because they don’t know this secret.
- Save your money by getting this one innovative piece of equipment and score more PR’s while pocketing more dough.
- The quick way to find your strongest stance: Ignore this only if you are fine with making tortoise-like gains.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Industrial Strength Grip scores 71.73/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.industrialstrengthgrip.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $49.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: industrialstrengthgrip.com you’ll also be taken through to industrialstrengthgrip.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)